[at-l] Looking down while hiking

<<Do you mean you find yourself looking down less using poles?  I would
think you'd have
to look more because now you're looking to see where you put your feet and
also the poles, but if they provide more stability, then I guess you could
look down less...>>

Well, with the poles I'm probably paying more attention on rough trail,
locating both feet and poles. On easy trail I have just a bit more time to
glimpse around and do it more often. Gawking will get me a face plant.

skeeter