[at-l] OT: Virii

I have a cable connection, and funny e-mail things have been happening today.
I have gotten the same email about four times. Same one.
I have re-received email I have deleted. I have been disconnected from the server, but continue
to recieve incoming email. No outgoing.

I have two virus checkers, both updated and the whole system scanned daily. Twice.
Not only that, I just did live update and scanned again. I don't have anything on my system.
I also have a firewall.

I don't see how it could be me, but strange things have been happening today.

Dawg