[at-l] Patch (OT)

It may have been me. Someone on another unrelated (disc golf) list sent me a fwd'd e-mail re:some virus and I think the virus infected my comp. So I had to mind wipe my comp and spent the weekend re-downloading all the plugins and upgrades. Today I did a complete defrag and now all seems to be fine. This is the first time in a week that I've gotten any at-l stuff. I missed you guys! Whatever virus it is is a smart one I can tell you. All virus checks from McAfee came up negative, but I just knew something was up! I hope this has it quelled. Reformatting ones hard drive is a bitch and not something you would think you'd have to do. Seems anti-virus software isn't all it's cracked up to be. I guess you need to have anti hacker protection too.