[at-l] AOHell (OT)

I've scanned my computer at work and my scanner didn't find anything.
However, I have received on my KellyGoVols@aol.com account about 500 or so emails
claiming to be free virus scanners.  I'm not getting email from at-l or from any
of my friends on that account.  Soooo,  I'm not using that account anymore,
and I unsubscribed from at-l and other lists.  I haven't been using my computer
at home, because every time I start AOL, my computer shuts down. I'm thinking
its finally time to go with another ISP.  I've been with AOL since it's
inception, and I had some loyalty to it, but this is ridiculous.  All I want is to
get online and get my email from my friends and lists I'm subscribed to.  I
can't do either.

GoVols