[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

Kelly Go Vols writes the following:

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:35:20 EDT
From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
Subject: [at-l] Hello?
To: at-l@backcountry.net

Why am I not getting at-l mail?  Why? Why? Why?

Any Floridians out there getting wet from Henri?  Anybody want to make a bet
on who's going to win the Miami v. U. of Florida game?  Anyone eat ice cream
today?

Back to lurk mode.

GoVols

So I wonder why does she even bother to come out of Lurk Mode?  Miami Vs. U.
of Florida is not happening on the AT.  Getting wet from Henri could be an AT
related issue if there were any Floridians on the AT but that does not seem to
be the focus of KellyGoVols posting.  I wonder why KellyGoVols even lurks on
his site.

Is there any interest at all in the Appalachian Trail?

Skylander Jack (not to be confused with Camo Jack)