[at-l] OT: Computer alert

I just got a message from a spammer.  He had no "unsubcribe" button at the
end, but he did have a "clip" from a message that I sent to either the list
or to someone on the list.  I remember that I sent out a comment (a couple
of private emails and I think on list email) about not being able to go to
the Gathering.  Partly because of low-finances and partly due to the flood
in my apt.  And they used the same phrasing I remember using.  I am sure
that no-one on our list is a spammer or a mail list gatherer.  But someone
maybe gathering our address either via the list.

"Mary Kay is one of the secret masters of the world: a librarian.  They
control information.  Don't ever piss one off." -- Callahan Touch by Spider
Robinson.