[at-l] How long did your clothes last?

Need help planning my thruhike budget...

I have an idea now of how long to expect shoes to last and how often I'll
need to replace them (thanks for the help) but what about the rest of my
clothing?  I'll be wearing long running leggings and a long-sleeved
moisture-wicking pullover shirt, hiking socks with thinner running socks
underneath, and a sports bra (I have other items for layering).

How often has anyone needed to replace clothing along the trail when they're
wearing those items every day?

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa