[at-l] Article on Earl from Coleman/Hooked on the Outdoors

Hi,

I get email updates from the Coleman company and just got a link to an article on Earl Shaffer (from Coleman's partner "Hooked on the Outdoors" magazine).  If it's a duplicate.. I apologize but I haven't seen anything about it here.  I liked the commentary on the AT and ego's in the '90's.  I know no-one HERE has an ego...

Here's a link for anyone interested in reading it.

http://www.coleman.com/outernet/editorial.asp?ID=8&FROM_NEWSLETTER=TRUE&USER_ID=167512

Twilight