OT follow-up (was) RE: [at-l]NOT OT: Banned Books Week

In a message dated 9/17/2003 1:07:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

> Come to think of it, I
> wonder what they would say about this list.

If I were a book, someone, somewhere would try and ban me.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll ban myself from the list for a while
because in a matter of 1/2 hour, I have
a).  not said one thing trail related.
b) expressed my not so pleasant views of our politcal leaders  (and &%@*! you
if your reading this, Ashcroft)
c) Sent a private email to the list.
And most recently in this email
d)  Used the "f" word, however vaguely disgused.

Besides, John Ashcroft just sent me an email.  I have to ponder this for a
while.

GoVols