OT follow-up (was) RE: [at-l]NOT OT: Banned Books Week

> This scares me.  I mean really.  This and John Ashcroft
> and the Patriot Act.  I mean, where do we draw the
> line?

Well, if we don't stop it soon, we'll eventually see widespread persecution
of minority viewpoints in this country.  Eventually, strange religious
groups will come under fire, and their homes will be surrounded and
attacked.  Special military forces will be called in to consult, tanks and
other heavy weapons of war will be used against common American citizens,
their constitutional rights will be suspended, and men, women, and children
will be murdered wholesale without any repercussions.

Oh... Wait... Janet Reno already did that... Sorry...

Shane