[at-l] Re: Tan in a bottle

Yes, I actually used it this morning.  But I use the one that works
gradually.  It takes about three hours to see the full color, and I think it's a very
natural look. I apply it about once a week or so. The brand I is Ban de Soleil
in the spray form.  BE SURE to wash your hands after applying.  I forgot one
time and my hands were stained the color of rust.  I like the self tanning
products. It sure beats the hell out of wearing pantyhose, and no premature aging
from the sun!

If you try the instant kind, let me know how it works.  I'm afraid to try it.
 You should have seen the test spots on my "not often seen" areas I did with
tanning products before I settled on Ban de Soliel!

Good luck,
Kelly