[at-l] more thru sightings - Bumpkin

I saw Bumpkin this morning!  She was outside the Pinkham Notch visitors
center, and I accidentally turned in there (auto pilot).  She seemed to
be in great spirits, and looked real good.  She and MudButt (who is in
Mass. right now) plan on doing Katahdin sometime in the latter part of
the first week of October, and then Bumpkin (at least) will keep hiking
until Thanksgiving.  I don't know what MudButt's schedule will allow.

I was on my way for a quick trip up Mt Washington on the auto road to
drop off a couple of hikers that I'm slacking for a couple of days.
Today they're going from the top of Washington down into Crawford where
I'll pick them up tonight.  Tomorrow its from the top of Washington and
into Pinkham, where I'll get them again, along with two others who I
dropped off in Crawford yesterday morning (Firefeet and ChickFlick).
What a beautiful side trip on my way to work this morning!  The summit
of Washington was absolutely stunning today.

The two who stayed last night (Footslogger and Fickle) moved LOTS of my
furniture for me during their zero yesterday.  What a great help - and I
wouldn't have asked them, except they insisted.  It did mean they were
up off the floor last night since we brought the beds in.

suz