[at-l] OT: Hurricane prep

Kelly had a great list of supplies and things to do.

One more:  Fill up your car.  If the electricity isn't working, you can't pump gas.

And, in my opinion, it's worthwhile to fill every nalgene bottle, every pot & pan, every container you can find, with water from the tap.  It's easy to get rid of it you don't need it, but can be tough to come by once the rain quits.

If you have pets, you might want to stock up on pet food too.

I sure hope that Isabelle continues to weaken before it hits anywhere.

Joan--in Florida
bluetrail@aol.com