[at-l] Relief is on the way OT

Do you know this for a fact?  I mean, are there stats to back this up this claim?  Show us the evidence, man! (...or, not--come to think of it)...And anyway, how does this account for the classic advice given to children all over the world to wear clean underwear in case they're in an accident??  Shouldn't mothers be telling their children *not* to wear underwear in case they're in an accident?  ;)

I think that it's irresponsible to hike with underwear.  If you consider the
evidence, you will find that most people who are killed or seriously injured
in this country are killed or injured while wearing underwear.  There must
be some sinister connection...

Shane