[at-l] Relief is on the way OT

Well, folks, today's high temp is 94 with  a heat index of 104 degrees.
However, tomorrow night the low (which will occur around 5 a.m.) is going to be a
chilly 72!  Break out the sweaters!  Winter's a'comin'!

All I got to say is THANK GOD for ice cream and swimming pools.

GoVols
(One of these days, I swear, I'm going to blow everyone away and post
something on-topic.  Hold on to your hats.  Really.  I mean it.  Be on the look out.)