[at-l] Repeat Messages

I haven't gotten this one several times but there are 3-4 others that I
keep getting over and over. One is a reply I sent to the "test" message,
another is a reply Jim Owen sent and a couple of others. The repeat
messages are from a variety of list members, not one particular person.

Ryan, you there? What's happening? Is the list server doing this?