From: Mark Hudson [mailto:hudsom@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:40 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] been wondering...

Considering what we all do for "fun" <g>, I'm wondering if hikers, and
especially long-distance hikers, have a higher tolerance for pain (or at
least discomfort) than the general population?
Maybe there should be a study? Should we volunteer Felix? The results will
be warped, but at least we'll know why <g>

skeeter