INTROVERTS vs. Extraverts (was) RE: [at-l] all things considered

This is going to start out non-trail related, but it developes into trail
related.

I use to be an introvert.  I almost flunked out of Psyc 101 because I hated
talking.  And almost every girl I've gone out with has asked me out first.
But I started "outing" ;-) myself in 101 because my prof told me that a big
part of my grade was going to be class participation.  So I developed the
"falling down the stairs method of getting out of your shell".

When you start to fall down a flight of stairs or down a hill, sometimes, if
you start running or walking fast, you can keep yourself from tumbling head
over heels.  So I just started talking.  Of course the bad thing is that I
don't always know when to stop.

Still haven't figured how to ask ladies out.  Except as friends.

Now for the trail related part:  How many of the list and how many in the
general hiking population do you think are introverts?  Extraverts?

William, The Drying Out Turtle