[at-l] (Guest Post) Where's my Wanderlust 2-4-2 tent???

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Amy Marcucci <lilygrrrl1@msn.com>.
* Please use <mailto:lilygrrrl1@msn.com> to reply to the sender.

Hey all...

I've been lurking on this site for quite some time now.  I always enjoy reading your posts...and find them to be tremendously helpful. ((even those made by my dear friend felix <kidding>))

Ok here's the problem...i've ordered ((way back in July)) a Wanderlust tent...and was wondering about it's progress.  i can't seem to reach Kurt at his posted phone #.  anyone have any additional ways of reaching him??

i realize ((and was warned)) it may take awhile to receive my tent ((which is understandable)), but i just need some validation regarding the completion date.

please email me off list...if you know Kurt's where abouts. :)

~amy from ohio~
GA->ME '06 ((??))