[at-l] OT!!! Hello?

In a message dated 9/10/2003 9:33:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
camojack@comcast.net writes:

> Besides, aren't you the girl who posts "I'm bored" periodically? The same
> one who complains about her "icky counter tops"? Have you ever, even ONE time,
> bothered to put "OT" in the subject line? (See above, it's real easy!) Now
> take a deep breath, and get OVER it. (And ditch AOL while you're at it)

Pooh!  Poor pitiful me!  I gotta live with this abuse?  I'm leaving AT-L for
good!  LOL.  Just kidding.  Camo, give a break here, will ya?  I put OT on my
ORIGINAL posts all the time.  would it kill me to write "OT" on the ones I
respond to?  Nope.  I just do it to gitchoo irriterated.  (and yes, I can spell,
I just felt like makin' up a word.)  I can't lose AO-Hell, I've been a member
since the beginning of time.  AAAAiiiiiEEEEEE!!!!! Dog just put it upon
hisself to jump in the pool.  I ain't bored.

GoV (How much is comcast DSL?)