[at-l] OT!!! Hello?

Define "lately". I copied and pasted your output from Friday below. (Only 4 messages, right...none of them ON topic) Don't get your knickers in a twist anyway; I was only funnin'... Besides, aren't you the girl who posts "I'm bored" periodically? The same one who complains about her "icky counter tops"? Have you ever, even ONE time, bothered to put "OT" in the subject line? (See above, it's real easy!) Now take a deep breath, and get OVER it. (And ditch AOL while you're at it)
-Jack
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
  To: camojack@comcast.net
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 9:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Hello?

  In a message dated 9/6/2003 8:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, camojack@comcast.net writes:

    Since when?! HA!!! :)

  Have you seen me post anything lately?  No.  The only time I posted was when I stopped getting mail and I asked about it.  Even then, it took me over a week to realize I wasn't getting any at-l mail.  I've been too busy with my new house...Admiring my countertops, watching the Vols win, waiting on October.

  LurkerGoVols