[at-l] all things considered

Kelly Whitman  wrote:
>Hm... I think maybe you've confused me with someone else.  lol

Could be - I sometimes get confused - but usually only about food.  It's a
hangover from thruhiking.  One can get confused about why it's not
dinnertime - NOW.  Even if it is 2pm - or 2am.  <VBG>

>I have insomnia because of a neurological disorder, thruhiking isn't going
>to "cure" it.  I will be dealing with it on the trail just as I have to at
>home.

You could be right - tell us about it "after" you've thruhiked.  Not that I
doubt you - but I've seen  a few strange things happen on the Trail that you
probably haven't run into yet.  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es