[at-l] all things considered

[...Jim's post about why he doesn't use a radio...]

Um... well, I didn't say anything about you were talking about.  lol  Maybe
you were responding to someone else's post.  I didn't say I'd "missing
music" or anything about music at all (except that I don't listen to
country), or anything using a radio while hiking.  As I already said, I'd be
using a radio while in camp to listen to Coast to Coast (a late night talk
radio program) when my insomnia hits.

WhoAh - thanks for the suggestion, that was exactly what I was looking for.
I'll check out Radio Shack next time I'm headed that way!

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon