[at-l] here's the thing...

Why can I never remember what stuff I take backoacking? Everythyme I go
hiking, I have to sit and think..."What do I eat for dinner? What do I
eat for lunch? What do I need for light?"  And, I mean everythyme. I'm
starting an 80 mile hike monday with a pack I've never put anything
in...never even had it on my back yet...and, it sits in the rocking
chair..mocking me with it's beauty...it's clean smell. Here's my
dilemma...I'm flying Friday...hiking Monday...do I dare try to 'check'
my hiking gear and hope it shows up? Or, should I box as much of it as I
can and UPS it to the place I'm goin'. (Elaine's Escalators..."I'm Not
Flat, My Escalators Are") (Pay no attention to the words in the
parenthesis) Quite the quandry. Indeed.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98