From: David Addleton [mailto:quoleldil@operamail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 4:13 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Para Cork It

Curious.
I've read here or in journals how paragoric [sp?] is the drug of choice for
AT related diarreah, including, it seems, for giardia. Is this true? This
was the drug of choice for the delhi belly and montezuma's revenge and KZ
some nearly 50 years ago and I thought maybe we had more choices now ...
Anyways, that's what we called the stuff when we were kids ... and a recent
subject line reminded me of that nom de nic from decades ago ...

vocate atque non vocate deus aderit