[at-l] Solitude and safety, NOBO vs. SOBO? (was: young,Female SOBO)

Rick, Wisperlight, Jim, Felix, and others, thanks for your responses to the
NOBO/SOBO questions, they've been very helpful.

It's funny, though... here it was I thought this might be a question that
would divert energies away from recent on-list rants, and yet it's lead
right back to the same topic!    The very positive side of this, however,
is I've finally seen that.... revealed beneath the interpersonal
yuckiness.... is a legitimately interesting, if politicially charged, AT
issue.  I have to admit that because of all the personal attacks I was
deleting most of the previous posts entitled "put a cork in it", etc.,
before even reading far enough to benefit from the hidden meat of the
message (well, I think in most cases there was meat to the message
:).  Yes, that delete button can solve a lot of problems, but in this case
I've apparently missed out on something meaningful... ah, if only I could
access those archives!

Back to the trail...

~~Jennifer