[at-l] Trip Report (Kind of long)

So while most of you were trying to convince the rest of the
list that you were correct and they were wrong, I went on a
hike.  I was suppose to meet my partners in crime at High
Point State Park at 10:00 am.   I had expected them early so
I was at the AT parking lot by 9:30 am.  At 10:15 they had
not shown up and I was looking at my AT map planning a loop
hike using the Iris Trail.  This hike will have to wait as
the other hikers showed up at 10:16.  I assumed that they
were out shuttling cars, but this proved to be wrong.  So we
had to shuttle a car to the end of the hike (Route 284).  We
did not star our hike until 11:00 am.