[at-l] Re: More travel journals are up

Did I say Phillip Canyon Spring was running. If I did I made a typo. It wasn't.

As for seeing Leigh Gap and Delaware Water Gap in the Pinnacle composite photo I'll have to take your word for it. This is definitely a case where I really have no idea what to look for. You've got me looking for water in the photo and I don't see any.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **