[at-l] Re: Put a cork in it

>Nobody's said anything about Dave Ritchie - and the major problems preceded
>Pam Underhill. What the hell are you talking about?

When do you think they became involved?  When do you think contoversies at
Greymor took place?  How about many of the other examples?  Or are you
simply more comfortable critisizing nameless/faceless organizations?

>You're welcome to your opinion, but if you want to talk about my IQ then
>you should at least get it right - you need to read that stuff again cause
>that wasn't quite what I told you.  If I'd wanted to put my IQ out here I'd
>have done it myself long ago.  Why don't you mind your own damn business?

My apologies to Jim.  To correct the record, he only e-mailed a subset of
listers that his IQ was "greater than pi radians".     Sorry to short change
him by suggesting that his IQ was just 180, and not something greater than
180.

For Jim and others who want to make sure that people like me don't betray
confidences of "personal e-mails", I would strongly sugest that you mark the
e-mail "Private" or "Off List".   More than a couple people have done just
that recently, and I assure all of them that nothing you sent to me (Thanks,
BTW) will find its way on this list.  At the very least, please make sure
that any personal e-mail is addressed TO ONLY ME and not to a list of 3 or 4
or more listeres in the in the "to line", as was the case with the one which
I regrettably quoted above.  That way I won't miss the fact that it was not
intended for the list as a whole.  As some of you may have figured out by my
spelling, punctuation and sentace structure, I am one to read and respond
very quickly.    Anyway,  I hope the correction sets things right.  Jim
reported his IQ as GREATER than pi radians.

Go figure.

Rick B

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon