[at-l] put a cork in it

I have no position as far as this thread is concerned, just curiosity.
The assertion was made early in the postings that ED had been used to
obtain land (or right-of-way) for the AT.  The examples cited didn't
seem to bear that out.  So I was interested in seeing if there were in
fact any cases where ED was actually used.  We've found one.  I agree
with you that there may be others, but they haven't turned up yet.

--

James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net