[at-l] ED and AT (was: put a cork in it)

Not to continue the 'debate' unnecessarily, but in all these many posts,
was there ever an example of the use of ED to obtain land for the trail.
  Not the threat of ED.  Not the use of ED to obtain land for something
else that the trail eventually went over.  But the use of ED
specifically for the AT (which I think was the original question).  I'm
pretty quick with the delete key and might have missed the list of such
examples.

Bob C. wrote:
>>"...These hundreds of blah blah blah posts ...."
>

> Ah, Amber. As near as I can calculate, Jim and I both have posted about 11
> messages each from Labor Day through now or about two a day. Half of mine and
> one or two of Jim's were responses to a legitimate question about the use of
> eminent domain to acquire the trail.
>
> Some of the others on both sides were silly bantering. two or three were
> somewhat more serious.
>
> But even if you desire to delete all of our posts, I calculate it shouldn't take
> more than 8 seconds a day.
>
> Weary

James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net