[at-l] the tukerization of the future : graphical tuckerization

komban wa,

http://www.fallentear.com/jeanpaul/gear/

Any suggestions as to what else I should bring (just kidding).
what should I drop... anyone?

(many of my other pages require japanese text support for a reason I don't
want to get into. so if you browse around on my pages... well it might look
funny.. you cant get to many of them anyway. however, if you click on the
picture of me looking stupid in the hawain shirt you can get a nice pic of
me on Katadin taken by Red Horse, or maybe CaveMan I forgot who now. one of
them though)

ja ne

Wisperlight yori

you might also enjoy: The lazy mans snow man.
http://www.fallentear.com/jeanpaul/forfamily/blizzard/blizzard-Real-snowman.jpg

---