[at-l] OT: Next Shuttle flight...

Weary wrote:
>Golly. That never happened to me.

Really???  ROTFLMAO

>But Jim does seem to be tied rather
>irrevocably to an arch conservative philosophy, whether he uses the label
>or not.

If you believe that, then pray that you never meet my brother-in-law <VBG>

>  Weary, who still thinks this country ought to have been able to figure
>out how
>  to protect itself by only spending the Clinton-sized military budget.
>After all
>  it was larger than the military budgets of next 20 countries combined.

Then how come our military doesn't rank 1st in size?   As I said before - a
lot of things aren't as simple as some people would make them sound.

>  BTW, the "one percent" source was National Public Radio. Probably the
>market
>  program that follows All Things Considered, in Maine at least.

Thank you - but I'm still wondering about the source of those numbers -
sounds to me like a politicain's version of statistics.

>Our tv has been  busted all summer.

I'd say "too bad" but I seriously doubt that you've missed anything worth
seeing.  But I don't watch enough TV to really know about that.

So --- you said:
>So, lets discuss it.

What happened to the "discussion" ?  <VVVBG>

Have a good weekend anyway,
Jim

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com