[at-l] OT: Next Shuttle flight...

>"... It (political labels) ties one irrevocably to concepts and actions that
>are rarely, if ever, either pragmatic or logically consistent  because the
>philosophies are almost universally a melange of other people's silly ideas
>that have no real applicability to the situations to which they're applied,"
>thinks Jim.

Golly. That never happened to me. But Jim does seem to be tied rather
irrevocably to an arch conservative philosophy, whether he uses the label or
not.

 Weary, who still thinks this country ought to have been able to figure out how
 to protect itself by only spending the Clinton-sized military budget. After all
 it was larger than the military budgets of next 20 countries combined.

 BTW, the "one percent" source was National Public Radio. Probably the market
 program that follows All Things Considered, in Maine at least. Our tv has been
 busted all summer.