[at-l] Whatever happened to Randolf Scott...

>"...Where is Jan...where the hell is everybody?" asks Felix.

I can't say about everybody. But Jan (Liteshoe) stayed at the Cabin a few days
ago in Andover, heading north, which given her speed puts her close to the
100-mile-wilderness by now, maybe even farther.

  I know that because I got a call from the Cabin Monday saying they needed 20
 lobsters, and quickly. (Some Cabin alumni were demanding lobster, discount
 lobster.) I called some lobster fisher folks, and the wife of one brought the
 needed supply. We delivered them, Tuesday, ate our share along with 18 others,
 and stayed overnight in the Cabin's VIP bed. BTW, Baltimore Jack is scheduled
 to show up soon. At least his mail drop has arrived, along with his Jim Beam
 pick up message.

  Wednesday my wife and I left early to get some photos of Bryant Pond, where
  the Maine Chapter, AMC, will meet on Oct. 4. This morning I incorporated the
  photos and took the annual meeting announcement newsletter to the printer.

  I'll pick it up Saturday, put it in the mail next week -- and wait anxiously
  to see how many of our 3600 members decide to attend. (Typically, about 2
  percent, but we keep hoping.)

 Weary