[at-l] A fistful of daze...

South Walker wrote:

>Felix has, several times over the years, mentioned "the incident".
>
>Isn't it time we all got an to explanation of  "the incident".

well...this particular incident is most interesting because of how it
delves into the intricacies of New Hampshire laws regarding
pets/livestock/wildlife and family members and how they relate to their
laws governing firearms and what is/isn't proper usage. Unfortunately,
because of carefully worded gag orders (not to be confused with 'gagging
odors') and plea arrangements, my voice on the subject has been stifled.