[at-l] OT: Rail Trail funding in Jeopardy

Being a pickle addict and pickle maker from way back, it's so satisfying
when they pop.  Means a job well done!  Thought I'd had all the different
kinds of pickles there are but I've never had mustard pickles.  Recipe?

Who's Gail?

Pickled Balls

PS. I have two dozen brand new quart jars, two dozen pint and two dozen half
pint jars all with unused lids.  No one in NYC wants them.  Go figure.  If
it weren't so expensive to send them to you, you could have them.

Weary confesses:
 I've spent the afternoon making
 "Gail's