[at-l] OT: Rail Trail funding in Jeopardy

Yep. I guessed right. Florida has used the federal bike and pedestrian funds
hundreds of times since 1993. A quick scan of the lengthy list reveals that In
addition to heavy past use of the funds, Florida has at least $26 million in
approved projects to be constructed this year through 2006. (The list is too
long for me to bother to add it all up, but I did a tabulation in my head of
projects costing around a half million or more.)

Weary