[at-l] Mars Event - OT

>"...Name a few.."

Hey, Sly. Not so serious. Garrison is comedian and social commentator. (well, he
thinks he is a singer, but those of us who have heard him know differently.) His
monologues are fiction -- but like most good fiction with elements of real life
truths.

 I think we can all think of nicknames generated with less than altruistic
 motives.

 Trail names are different, but related phenomenon. Those not chosen by the
 "victim," tend to be imposed during the first weeks of a hike, when we are all
 sort of foxhole buddies. Few are malicious. Which is not always so in "real"
 life.

  Weary