[at-l] Semi OT - Shakespeare

Curtis wrote:
>Yes, Jim.  Can you get me on one?  I've always wanted to go up.  Where do I
>report?  I don't know if all flies are straight.  It would make an
>interesting study though.
>
>Fly-In-The-Ointment Balls

LOL!!!
Wish I could help you - but for better or worse, I'm one of those who
believes wholly in the goal, but not in the viability of the available
means.  I've spent a lot of years staying as far away from the Shuttle
program as possible.  It was the worst of the possible solutions when it was
conceived - and it hasn't gotten any better over the years.  But it was
politically correct.

Regardless of personal prejudices about the program, though - I'll refer you
to the Astronaut Office at: NASA,Johnson Space Center Attn: AHX/Astronaut
Selection Office Houston, TX 77058

Another scientific question to be asked here is - do straight flies fly
straight in space?

Have a good day,
Jim