[at-l] Mt Washington

Well, I don't usually get around to checking the Mt Washington webcams very
often. Today is a little strange, there's a gorgeous view from the Jackson
cam but the view from the Mt Washingtons observation deck is pretty socked
in. The real note is a temp of 36 and winds over 40 mph. Hope any
thru-hikers up there have their long undies (almost said packed...) ON!

The glorious blue sky morning I summited was 50 degrees and 5 mph winds,
unlimited visibility... <g>

skeeter