[at-l] Cameras (Kinda Long)

At 04:19 PM 8/26/2003 -0400, Curtis Balls wrote:
>I had it with me one day at a New Jersey
>shopping mall and I went into the bathroom and there was this big mirror so
>I snapped a picture of myself taking a picture of myself in the mirror.

You didn't say that correctly. It should be "I snapped a picture of myself
taking a picture of myself in the mirror taking a picture of myself in the
mirror taking a picture of myself in the mirror taking a picture of myself
in the mirror taking a picture of myself in the mirror taking a picture of
myself in the mirror..." ad infinitum.

'Effective megapixels' refers to the size of the photo in pixels when
reconstructed from the compressed file.

It's the little screen that eats batteries (mostly). If your camera has an
optical viewfinder you can preserve your batteries by using that and
turning off the screen.

At 3.2 megapixels the image resolution is a long way from 35mm slide film
which runs from 10 to 15 megapixels (equivalent since film isn't in
megapixels but that's a long explanation).

Saunterer