[at-l] Cameras (Kinda Long)

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 04:19  PM, Curtis Balls wrote:

> Wow, GEAR talk I can contribute to.  My tits are hard!  I just entered
> the
> digital camera world with a purchase of a Nikon Coolpix 3100 (that's
> so much
> fun to say and makes me feel so "with it".)

I had a Nikon Coolpix 100 for a long time.  I might still have it,
but I can't find it.  And if I do my ex wants it back.  :)

Anyway, the Coolpix 100 took nice pictures and was still on its
original batteries after five or six years.  No screen so when you
downloaded the pictures it was a surprise to see how
they'd come out.

I've had good results with all the Coolpix cameras I've used (my
boss has had several.)

-amy