[at-l] I finally got it where I want it.

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 03:16  PM, Shane wrote:

>> four good stakes
>
>> trowel
>
> Redundant.  You can use the trowel as a tent stake, or leave it at
> home and
> dig a hole with a tent stake.
>
> Well, at least that's what I do...

I wouldn't have wanted to try digging my hole this weekend with a tent
stake.  It'd have taken about ten times as long.

I could have used the trowel as a tent stake this past weekend, but
plenty of places I've set up I couldn't have.  Some places it's just
too rocky to take an intrusion that wide.

On my section hike this year they tried to convince me to give up both
the trowel and the tent stakes.  I'm incorrigible.

-amy