[at-l] Y?

*flexes*  Heh heh heh...

When I was in my mass-building portion of my triathlon workouts, I'd bulk up
quite a bit.  Amazon would be about right.  That would seem like an obvious
choice for a trail name, though.  I'd hate to have to answer "Which Amazon
are you, now...?" over and over.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9