[at-l] THIS IS NOT SPAM

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE YAHOO! ANTI SPAM PROGRAM BOUNCING MESSAGES FROM MY AT-L
SUBSCRIPTION. I HAVE WRITTEN YOU ABOUT THIS ONE BEFORE AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A HUMAN RESPONSE. THE
LIST OWNER HAS WRITTEN TO YOU, TOO. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME MY SUBSCRIPTION IS DISRUPTED BECAUSE OF
EXCESSIVE BOUNCES BY YAHOO! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.