[at-l] Y?

I don't have one yet.  :(

My middle name is Sara and some friends know me by it instead of Kelly.
When I told one friend who is very into LotR that I was planning on
thru-hiking the AT and explained what it entails, his eyes got very big and
he said, "Whoa... that's like having a Lord of the Rings adventure!"  Then
he paused for a minute and his eyes brightened and he said, "You could be
Saragorn!"  He was just thinking of the Aragorn character, not trail names.
That's as close as I've come to a trail name, but since I didn't earn it on
the trail, I sort of figured it wasn't really copasetic, so I was going to
wait until the AT gave me a trail name.

I think Saragorn is pretty clever!

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9