[at-l] Dorothy Laker

Think this might tie in with the Meyers-Briggs test. Mostly what I've heard
about Dorothy is hearsay, but that she's something of a recluse. I believe
that they tried to track her down in an attempt to have her attend one of
ALDHA's Gatherings, she didn't attend and I don't know if the attempt at
contact was ever successful (Maybe Earthworm knows more?)
>From some of Earls chatting at the Rucks I believe he only met Dorothy once
or twice. Once is definitely mentioned in the Rodale Press set when they
bumped into each other and hiked together for several days...
Earl also mentioned Rodale was paying by the page for the stories in the
two volume set, and that's why Dorothy'w sections are so long <g>. If I
remember the discussion right Earl wasn't aware until after publication
that he could have made some more money on it...

skeeter