[at-l] Rodale books and Dorothy Laker

Sorry to take so long to respond to this but with all these "worms" I have
gotten behind.

Re: Dorothy Laker....Earl announced at the last Gathering he attended that
the one mistake he made was that he never married Dorothy Laker.  He
announced that in front of a large group and I later talked to him about it.
When I mentioned that to his sister in law she did not know anything about
it.  Maybe Earl was joking...maybe not!  Who would know with Earl...LOL.

I did try to locate her as his comments, and the stories I had read about
her, intrigued me.  I contacted Wingfoot and he gave me some good info.  I
found that she was living in the Tampa Bay area in Florida and had done a
five mile race only a couple of years before that.  Apparently she never
married. At that time her name was listed under D.Laker in the Tampa phone
book but it is no longer there.  I have tried to locate her to no avail.  If
anyone knows, please let me know.  I was also trying to locate her for
Spirit of 98 who is currently working on Earl's biography.

Hummingbird