[at-l] Y?

I left Friday for a weekend camping trip and arrived home an hour ago. I
unpacked, picked cucumbers, cooked supper, browsed through my general email
list, got rid of a half dozen or so attempted worm attacks and went through 79
messages awaiting me on AT-L.

 The worms took a few minutes. But bouncing through this list required only 10
 minutes or less. After a glance of a second or two, I deleted half the
 messages, maybe more.

 The rest enticed me enuf to leave on the machine, though experience suggests
 that I may or may not ever get back to them. I'm sure I missed some jewels in
 my haste.

My point is simple. Dealing with 79 messages is not a terribly big chore, even
with a computer as slow as mine. One only needs an active delete finger.

What will take time is if I decide to answer a few of the more interesting
comments. But that is a choice I have to weigh, based on the time available. It
has almost nothing to do with the volume of posts.

Weary